UHT also provided the supply of SKF machined seals.
Out SKF SEAL JET NG 60 system includes:
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) production system
- High-precision cutting tools optimized for polymeric materials and high performance sealing materials for innovative seals production
- State-of-the-art software with up to 169 pre-programmed seal profiles
- Advantages of the SKF SEAL JET system:
- Production of sealing solutions for most industries tailor-made to your customer’s needs
- Prompt manufacturing of seals and components up to 600 mm in diameter
- Short delivery times
- A wide range of seal designs
- Application engineering support
With the SKF SEAL JET system and optimized sealing materials from SKF our clients can solve almost any sealing problem.
SKF has developed a broad range of materials for manufacturing of machined seals:
- Polyurethanes(ECOPUR series)
- Elastomers(SKF Ecorubbers, SKF Ecosil)
- Thermoplastics(SKF Ecoflon series, SKF Ecomid, SKF Ecopaek, SKF Ecotal)
- Special materials(SKF Ecoflas, SKF Ecowear 1000, SKF Ecopps, SKF Ecotex)
The SKF SEAL JET machines are developed and produced by SKF.